All articles, opinions and reviews posted on this blog are entirely mine and are not informed or influenced by any engagements I have had with the companies behind the specific applications, devices or other pieces of software and equipment. In fact, more often than not, my independent opinion on both hardware and software has brought me more harm than good.
- I have worked WITH (NOT FOR!) Google for a year as a Student Ambassador in Sub-Saharan Africa and also FOR Safaricom Ltd.
- I have on occassion had devices given to me on loan by Nokia East Africa through its public relations agency solely for review purposes and not accompanied by any monetary compensation.
- I have also had devices given to me by Samsung Electronics East Africa and involved in their digital campaigns for a limited period.
- I also won a promotion Mi-Card Kenya was running and got a free return flight to Dubai for two. I am a big fan of the card and my winning was purely informed by how I was using the card. All articles you may read on this blog about the Mi-Card are not informed by that win.
- I at times get free unlock keys to applications coming out in the market (Android) for review and feedback purposes. In all occasions, such keys cease to function as soon as the agreed review window is over. I make it a point to buy all my applications in the respective app stores not only because it is right but because it is only fair to support hard-working developers and secondly, I work in this industry so I know the struggle.
All articles that have been paid for or are part of a promotional series I am running will in addition to falling in their respective categories, also be categorized under ‘Sponsored’. So if you care, everytime someone decides they would also want to buy me a pizza, you’ll see that category tag pop up alongside the others.
My current device is a Galaxy Note 3, bought using my own cash.
Incase there’s anything I may have overlooked, the contact page or my Twitter (@echenze) work wonders 🙂