Thank you for showing interest in guest posting for this blog. This is a small blog that is fast rising and has a good number of very loyal readers. I’m a sucker for details and I’m very keen on what I post for my readers. As such, it is imperative that anyone interested in guest posting for this blog follow some laid down rules.
- The content as soon as it is published belongs to emmanuelchenze.com with attribution and credit to the contributing author.
- Content published on emmanuelchenze.com is not subject to republication elsewhere. Content of the post must be original, and should not be reproduced anywhere else, even in your own blog/site before and after it is published on emmanuelchenze.com. Plagiarism will not be accepted or tolerated at any cost or form. If you know you’ll submit content here then also offer it for publication elsewhere then kindly do not bother submitting your guest post. The same applies to plagiarized content.
- Content submitted for guest posting must meet the highest standards. Post should not be fewer than 500 words. The grammar used should be above board. Poor grammar is not tolerated. Proper mastery of the language and strict attention to detail is highly encouraged. Inappropriate, vulgar and unprofessional language shall not be tolerated. Inferior or poorly worded articles won’t be considered. Only guest posts that meet this threshold will be considered. Kindly take note.
- Any images used shall be fully accredited to their respective owners and all quoted sources fully referenced unless decided otherwise by me, the editor. I loathe copyright infringement of any type.
- Take your time to go through my previous articles here before deciding to guest post. It will help you get some basic understanding of this blog’s niche and my readers’ strong expectations every time I hit publish.
- Guest posts are treated just as such: guest posts. they should not be an extension of your marketing quests. Press releases disguised as guest posts will be disregarded.
- I’ll link back to relevant content at least twice. Once in the content for anything of interest and the second time in the author/contributor accreditation. This is not always the case, it is only for certain articles and the guest poster will have to notify me of intention to link back twice. While I’m not usually selfish with linking back (I link back to random blogs and websites’ articles that I find interesting and won’t hesitate to do the same with yours), I am more careful not to attract spammy content from content scrappers and other busy bodies on the internet. Usually, the only backlink I’ll include is in the accreditation. It is upto me to decide otherwise.
- If you don’t want your submitted article being edited then just don’t submit it. All articles submitted for guest posting will be edited and modified where necessary. I have to make sure that the content I put forward to my readers meets the standards that they have come to expect and fits the profile of this blog and the quality standards that I have set.
While I tend to do a lot of articles on technology that touch on Android, I welcome detailed articles on other platforms like Windows Phone and they’ll be highly considered. They must however meet the rules for guest posting as outlined above. Other topics of interest to my readers are:
- Windows 7 and 8 Tips, Tutorials, Essential Apps/Programs, Must-dos, Don’ts
- Upcoming platforms (Jolla Sailfish, Tizen, Firefox OS)
- New apps, software releases
- Android tips, tricks etc
- Relevant opinion articles on technology and social media
- Anything else along these lines
Please include a sampling of your previous work i.e. links to 2–3 blog posts you have written. Without these, I am sorry but you’ll have a hard time getting me to accept your guest post.
– EMMANUEL CHENZE